The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising production employees, creating new equipment SOP’s, and training of new/revised SOP’s
2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe and clean environment in the production area.
- Dress in appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Follow safety guidelines, supervisor’s instructions, and cGMP regulations.
- Report any production dept. violations to Production Manager.
- Create documents such as memos, SOP revisions, etc.
- Update and document products being manufactured onto production schedule.
- Verify batch records and logs of new and reviewed batch records.
- Assist Production Mgr. in objectives that need immediate attention.
- Review all documents in accordance with cGMP regulations, and SOP’s
- Perform team efforts with Quality Assurance in product investigations and the release of products.
- Perform team efforts with Quality Control in confirming the collection of samples.
- Assist in maintaining an environment that complies with CFR, cGMP, and SOP’s
- Initiate non-Conformance reports
- Minimum high school diploma or G.E.D
- College degree preferred.
- Previous experience supervising and working with softgel manufacturing equipment preferred.
- Physical Demands: require for extended periods of time, bending reaching, carrying and occasionally lifting and/or moving objects up to 50 pounds.
If you are interested in this position, please send résumé to Theresa