Captek Softgel International is seeking a Warehouse Lead, 2nd Shift (2pm-10:30pm) in our Supply Chain group.
Captek Softgel International, Inc., a contract manufacturer of dietary supplements located in Cerritos, CA, is looking to hire Warehouse Lead responsible for all warehousing activities. The overall goal is to ensure flawless execution is support of production, and maintain inventory accuracy in ERP system (SYSPRO) by collaborating with various departments to enforce consistent processes regarding inventory control.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures all warehouse employees are properly supervised, scheduled, trained, and executing daily procedures to support production.
- Works closely with Customer Service, Planning, Purchasing and other internal stakeholders to coordinate information flow and prioritize activities.
- Direct reports include Material Handlers.
- Works with the Finance and Supply Chain to ensure that inventory counts in ERP system (SYSPRO) are maintained and reflect the true value of the financial asset.
- Works closely with QA regarding GMP audits to ensure warehouse compliance.
- Ensure compliance to inventory movement procedures.
- Monitor inventory and ensure compliance through daily visits & walk-throughs.
- Develop and implement cycle count program to replace annual physical inventory.
- Prepare inventory reports for management as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager
- Minimum of five years relevant work experience in warehousing, inventory control and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- General proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- SYSPRO experience a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to follow instructions.
- Demonstrate good attendance and punctuality.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
- A good understanding of ERP systems.
- High School graduate with 5+ years related experience
Physical demands require sitting for extended periods of time, walking, bending, reaching, carrying, and occasionally lifting and/or moving objects up to 75 pounds.
If you are interested in this position, please send résumé to Theresa