Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for maintaining positive relationships with customers on behalf of Captek Softgel International by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring all customer requirements are met. The CSM has primary responsibility for managing CSRs and meeting customer needs, from quotation to order placement to manufacturing to shipment to delivery of product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate orders and shipment commitments with customers
- Pleasant disposition and positive communication with customer.
- Process customer orders in courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines.
- Maintain accurate data (including ship dates) in ERP System (SYSPRO).
- Collaborate with multiple functional departments to identify and remove obstacles to ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Manage telephone calls and emails professionally, efficiently, and with good communication skills.
- Input orders into Syspro in a timely manner
- Ensure all required materials are available
- Coordinate ship dates and priorities with Production
- Generate batch records and close orders in Syspro
- Maintain accurate Bills of Materials in Syspro including managing all changes through a proper change control process
- Coordinate activities of team members to ensure required inventories are available for production
- Coordinate all export documents for outbound shipments
- Coordinate shipping containers for export shipments
- Coordinate Letters of credit with customers and banks as required
- Coordinate weekly priority meetings with Captek customer service representatives to clarify production priorities
- Receive and close off all work orders in Syspro and produce relevant customer invoices
- Place orders to Captek for required capsule inventories and coordinate deliveries
- Generate reports as required
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience working with ERP systems and SYSPRO experience preferred
- Working knowledge of cGMPs and FDA regulations
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced work environment
- Manage one or two direct reports
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Peripheral vision and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
If you are interested in this position, please send résumé to Captek Softgel International HR