Summary: The Cycle Counter is a warehouse employee with priority responsibilities to perform daily inventory cycle counts.
Shift Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Overtime is offered for this position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Inventory Control Analyst to execute daily cycle counts.
- Perform accurate physical counts, including use of scale when necessary.
- Record counts on worksheets provided by Inventory Control Analyst.
- Work closely with Warehouse Supervisor to ensure compliance to inventory movement procedures.
- Pull materials for production work orders and record information into ERP system (SYSPRO) utilizing handheld scanner. Report transaction issues immediately to Supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum three years relevant work experience in inventory control and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Forklift certified.
- Good basic math skills (adding, subtraction, multiplying, dividing)
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to follow instructions.
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.