Nutrient Technician I
Nutrient Technician I
Summary: Nutrient Technician I will follow batch records to formulate nutrient for encapsulation, primarily making nutrient oils. The Technician will ensure all cGMP and GDP specifications are followed to ensure quality nutrient is produced.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must follow all safety rules, SOPs and cGMP
• Must have ability to follow and understand the batch record and department procedures
• Ability to operate electric drum lifts and pallet jacks
• Able to operate scales, use simple math and understand the metric system
• Able to check raw materials for correct identification
• Practice strong communication and cooperation with fellow employees, departments, shifts and supervisors
• Assist in daily janitorial duties, ensuring work areas are clean at all times
• Ability to wash utensils and equipment required for QA inspection, prior to nutrient blending process is initiated
• Maintain regular work attendance
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or (GED); or experience/training in related field
Required Skills /Experience:
• Understanding of the Metric System
• Ability to execute simple math and be able to read and comprehend batch record instructions
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Peripheral vision and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.